||June, 10th, 2016
||March, 20th, 2016
||June, 15th, 2016
||June, 27th, 2016
||June, 23rd, 2016
|In_aSyFon (for Winamp)
||September, 27th, 2012
Available software in the SynthFont family
Viena is a SoundFont editor (not to be confused with one other editor called "Vienna"). Viena can be used on any MS Windows computer independently of audio card installed (as opposed to the "Vienna" software).
Read more about the current Viena version here.
SyFonOne is a Midi Port player based on SynthFont and VSTSynthFont. Hook it up to your Midi keyboard, or via a virtual midi port to your sequencer and play Midi using SoundFonts.
Read more about the current SyFonOne version here.
VSTSynthFont is a VST Instrument version of SynthFont (VST PlugIn Interface Technology by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH).
Read more about the current VSTSynthFont version here.
in_aSyFon is the Winamp plugin version of SynthFont. It is based on the same technology, but doesn't have any extra bells and whistles.
Read more about the current in_aSyFon version here.
Read more about the current SynthFont1 version here and SynthFont2 version here.
SynthFont, versions 1 and 2
Special offer CONTINUES: donate and get your registration code now for only € 15 at PayPal or SWREG! Cheap!
Note: there is only one registration fee for both SynthFont1 and SynthFont2
Version 184.108.40.206 of SynthFont 2 is available!
The second generation of SynthFont!
SynthFont2 is the second generation of SynthFont and has a number of new features and improvements.
SynthFont2 is not freeware. If you have a valid SynthFont1 license (a license for the previous generation) then you are entitled to use SynthFont2. Users without a SynthFont1 license may try SynthFont2 for 30 days.
Here is a short list of some of the new features in SynthFont2:
* support for multiple time signatures
* smooth playback scrolling of the Pianoroll
* support for creating one more compressed audio format: M4A, based on the free AAC format
* support for creating compressed audio files using Variable Bit Rate
* support for multiple CPU cores
* support for some Windows 7/8/10 enhancements
* a new combined SoundFont Override and Bank Manager: you can give SynthFont a number of SoundFonts and folders in which to search for banks missing in the default SoundFont
* VU meters for the MIDI channels
* more MIDI editing features
* function to quickly determine the maximum loudness of a song
* MIDI data can be saved in the Arrangement file
* support for mega-size MIDI files
* unlimited voice count
* … plus a very large number of minor improvements and new features
and other tools for MIDI, SoundFonts and VST effects