- Viena has now a much improved support for SoundFont Modulators.
- Viena can now monitor a MIDI input port for data and start the synth engine as soon as a meaningful event occurs. You can switch this feature on/off in Setup,
- Small addition: there is a function in the Splits editor to duplicate a split within an instrument - "More functions...", menu item "Copy/Paste split".
- Since version 0.97X Viena has had problems with saving a SoundFont more than once.
- A rather large number of bugs fixed. For example, working with several SoundFonts open at the same time there was a risk that the instruments were mixed between SoundFonts in a random manner.